Both our Mini Barn and our A-Frame Value Series Sheds are designed and built to provide great storage space at a lower price. Unlike many Budget Minded Sheds on the market, we build our Value Sheds with integrity and quality not seen in other competitively priced sheds. Value Sheds make great Yard Barns, Utility Sheds, and Tool Sheds.
- 4×6 Pressure Treated Runners (Skids).
- 2×6 Pressure Treated Floor Joist 16” on Center.
- 5/8” T&G Advance Engineered Flooring.
- 2×4 Wall Studs 24” on Center.
- Double Interlocking Top Plates.
- 24” on Center 2×4 Rafters with Metal Plates.
- 6’ 4 ½” On 8’ Wide Value Series Gable Sheds
- 7’ 4 ½” On 10’ Wide Value Series Gable Sheds
- 4’ Side Walls on Mini Barns.
- Diamond Plate Kick Plates at Door Opening.
- Roof has Radiant Barrier O.S.B. sheathing.
- Metal Siding and Roofing.
- A Single 32” Metal Door or a Double Handmade Metal Door (52” Double Door on 8’ Wide buildings and 72” Double Door on 10” or 12” Wide buildings)
- Free Delivery and Set Up within 30 miles.
- Choose a Color for your Siding, Trim and Roof or you can make it all one Color.
- Window(s) Additional.
- Rent to Own and Financing Options are available. Rent to Own not available for Build on Site/Pre-Fab.
Currently Available Value Series Mini Barns & A-Frame Sheds
The sheds listed below are in stock and available for viewing and direct purchase at one of our three Iowa locations in Mitchellville, Newton, or Ottumwa. Contact us at 515-967-5949 for more information.