Our Green Houses are built with 24” O.C. wall studs and roof trusses. The sides and roof are made with double wall clear polycarbonate. The walls include a 16” wood wainscot. Each building will have (2) 24” drainage shelves, 1 each side. There is no floor installed to allow water to escape.
- 4×6 Pressure Treated Runners (Skids).
- 2×4 Pressure Treated Interlocking Top and Bottom Plate.
- 2×4 Pressure Treated Wall Studs 24″ On Center.
- 2×4 Pressure Treated Rafters with Metal Plates 24″ On Center.
- Side Wall Height 5′ 6″.
- 8/12 Roof Pitch.
- 16″ Painted Wood Wainscot all 4 sides at bottom of wall.
- (2) 24″ Drainage shelves (1) on each side of the greenhouse.
- Dual Wall Polycarbonate Roof and Wall Panels.
- White Screws on all Metal Trim and Polycarbonate Panels.
- (1) 24 x 36 Window
- (1) 36 x 36 Window
- (1) Single Door
- 24″ Deep Drainage Shelves on the sides
- Siding available with 4″ or 8″ Duratemp
- Extra Shelves $7 per Linear Foot
- Electrical: Per Light Fixture, Receptacle, switch or Drop Cord $40/Each
- COMING SOON Thermostatically controlled vent fan
Currently Available Greenhouses
The Greenhouses listed below are in stock and available for viewing and direct purchase at one of our three Iowa locations in Mitchellville, Newton, or Ottumwa. Contact us at 515-967-5949 for more information.