Built with a conventional Gable or “Peaked Roof” the A-Frame style looks great and blends well with most residential settings. Although there are no limits to what people use A-Frames for, some popular uses are garden sheds, storage sheds, she sheds, hobby & crafting sheds, or motorcycle and lawn equipment storage.
- A-Frames have a 5” overhang.
- 6’ and 8’ wide buildings have 6’4 1/2” side walls.
- 10’ and wider buildings have 7’4 1/2” side walls.
Note: With A-Frames taller side walls are an available option. Maximum peak height for transport is 11’6” anything taller will need to be Built-on-Site.
- 6’ and 8’ wide buildings include up to (1) Free 24” x 36” Aluminum Window.
- 10’ and wider buildings include up to (2) Free 24” x 36” Aluminum Windows.
- Painted, stained, or metal sided buildings include a single or a double hand made door, or a single 36” 6-panel slab door.
- Vinyl sided buildings include a single 36” 6-panel slab door or a 72” double 6-panel slab door.
- Free Delivery and Set Up within 30 miles.
- A-Frames are available in 6 standard siding choices. 4” or 8” Duratemp, 4” Dutchlap, 8” SilverTech, Metal, or Vinyl.
- Choose Ltd. Lifetime Architectural Shingles or 40 Year Warranty Metal for the same price.
- We also offer a huge variety of options to personalize your shed. Don’t see it? Ask!
- Rent-to-Own and Financing options are available.
Currently Available A-Frame Sheds
The sheds listed below are in stock and available for viewing and direct purchase at one of our three Iowa locations in Mitchellville, Newton, or Ottumwa. Contact us at 515-967-5949 for more information.